Sunday 24 August 2014

Final - Unity

As I have stated in earlier posts, I have lost all of my Unity work and thus I have only presented the one video I have left from my blog. Due to the fact that I do not even have the original file from the student shared file, I have not been able to refine any of my compositions or even start from scratch due to the fact that I have no where to even start from - there is nothing on the server.. And as much I want to, due to time constraints, I simply have no time to watch tutorials and try and learn this programme from the roots up.. If I had more time or less work in my other papers I would have but I just hope that my iteration work and experiments from earlier programmes would back my claims up that I would have actually done all of the work if I did not have everything possibly that could go wrong, go wrong for me with Unity..

Once again I apologise, but I will not be submitting a final for the programme Unity 3D.

A link to my files are at this address:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zfjzhspcuphz1v5/AAAl1Xnb39Jv63svknZbM9_ca?dl=0

No comments:

Post a Comment