Wednesday 13 August 2014

Composition 2: Unity 3D

Unfortunately I have lost all of my unity files and iteration work. And now that the Unity file in the student shared file has corrupted I have no idea how to even go about creating it again to try and replicate what I have. I only have this video because I uploaded it to Youtube before everything crashed and I lost it all. 

I have made this composition by rotating spheres at different speeds and radius' after I edited the oscillate object code in Text Wrangler. Once I had an composition I was reasonably happy with, I have then changed the field of view projection of the main camera to blow the perspective out the window. I am really guttered that I have lost everything I have done in Unity I just hope that my mark doesn't suffer too much for it..


No comments:

Post a Comment