Saturday 16 August 2014

Refining Finals - Three.js playGnd - 'Wireframe Madness'

The composition that I have decided to refine a bit further for my final is my hue wireframe. At the present stage it is an interesting composition, however I just feel that it has a somewhat static dynamic to it. My model is spinning and the camera is placed inside with my model spinning around it, however I feel that the viewer is waiting for the model to spin in order to see anything happen. Therefore I decided to go back and only change a little thing. I have incorporated the swinging camera snippet to the code in order to try and make the rotation more intense and make the viewer wonder if it's the camera or model spinning.. 

A link to my files are at this address:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zfjzhspcuphz1v5/AAAl1Xnb39Jv63svknZbM9_ca?dl=0

Below is the video of my final composition:


http://threejsplaygnd.brangerbriz.net/s/?id=1419



The following is the design process in which I got there after finding my original and clicking remix:


This is the snippet that I will use in order to create the spinning more intense - I am going to swing the camera perspective through my composition as my model spins.
The snippet code placed into my code. I have decided to only use the camera position code rather than the mesh position due to the fact that my model is spinning I do not need it to swing it as well. I have duplicated the code so that the camera is moving on both the x-axis and y-axis to emphasise the rotation of my model. 
The following images are screenshots of different perspectives of my composition whilst in action.







No comments:

Post a Comment