Tuesday 16 September 2014

Processing Precedent: hypeframework.org

I have begun to look through precedent work in order to help create a starting point for this new assignment and find something that interests me. I have found this example by Joshua Davis and James Cruz on hypeframework.org which I feel creates beautiful forms and especially if this was to be 3D printed which is my intent it would like amazing. However I feel that by remixing this example by changing the code I can hopefully design something that is a lot more graceful and puts a lot more emphasis on the oscillating forms.


Below is the source code for this Processing design:


I have decided to not printscreen all of the java script code as there is a lot. One must copy all of the javascript into their design in order to make the variables throughout the rest of the code to work.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment